Thursday, 3 October 2013

Primark Haul!

I'm not usually Primark's biggest fan... I can occasionally pick up the odd bargain (like these shoes!) but normally I find myself bewildered and underwhelmed. However, last payday I took myself to the Primark in Leeds (after passing my Driving Theory Test, yay!) and managed to find some bargains to update my winter wardrobe!




Chain cami- £5
I love the chain detail on this cami: it really adds something to the otherwise quite plain top. I already have a cami from Matalan (see here) but it fans out quite a lot so I can't tuck it into skirts unlike this Primark cami, which is the perfect, thin material!





Black Structured Tote Bag- £12
This bag was recently featured in my 'What's In My Bag?' post and I really love the structured style and the simple detailing. I think the bag looks really expensive and I went out of my usual brown bag comfort zone with this one to match my new eBay bargain boots which i'll be posting about soon! 





Slob Knit Jumper- £6
This jumper is such a bargain for £6. I'm really tempted to go back for the grey and navy colours as well. I bought this top mostly to wear around the house and on casual days so I went for the cream colour to go with everything. I ended up with a size 12, even though i'm normally an 8-10 because it was the only small size the Primark had, but it's nice and over-sized and so snuggly! Such a good purchase. 





Grey Boyfriend Coat- £25
Yes, I got my hands on that Primark coat! I ended up having to rush home to my much smaller Primark for this one, the size 6, because Leeds only had 14s and 16s. A HUGE thank you to the lady at Wakefield Primark who saved me the coat (the last one they had, eek!) and provided excellent customer service when I rocked 15 minutes before closing time! I love this coat sooo much and feel so lucky to have bagged one! It's mid-weight so ideal for chilly days but it'll work just as well over jumpers when winter really sets in! The 6 ended up being the perfect fit for me as the coat is so over-sized so i'd definitely recommend sizing down! 

Have you picked up any Primark bargains recently?

G xxx

1 comment:

  1. You've got such nice things! I never find anything in Primark :( xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete