Mini Primark Haul


We love a Primark Haul, right?! 
I've been buying a lot of presents for other people recently but yesterday I just couldn't resist calling into Primark for myself and I wasn't disappointed! I was originally on the hunt for a new handbag but I just can't justify spending a lot when I know they'll end up half price in two weeks! 





Shirt- £2
This shirt is a sort of navy colour with tiny white polka dots on it... It's actually a size 14 but I loved it as it's so oversized and comfy! It's a gorgeous silky material and perfect for just throwing over a dress/leggings for a really casual look. Also, who can resist a £2 shirt? Such a bargain!





Black/Gold Knit- £4.60
This top is actually almost the same as the white knit you can find mentioned in my last Primark Haul but this one is a lovely black and gold light knit. I really love these knit's because they're not too thick but not too thin so they're perfect for layering up in the bad weather and will last all year round! These were originally £6 but were reduced to £4.60: the perfect guilt free treat for yourself!




Spotty Tights- £2.50
I picked up these tights just as an alternative to plain black; am I the only one that gets bored of thick black tights in the winter? Although they are sheer I don't plan to be outside much so shouldn't be effected too much!






And finally...
Leather Look Trousers- £13
My new favourite trousers! It's pieces like these that make me really love Primark sometimes.
I've been after a pair of leather look trousers for a while but having  short legs mean that unless I want to pay that extra for a Miss Selfridge/ Topshop petite pair or risk it on an eBay bargain, I was stuck. Luckily, I saw these in Primark yesterday and knew they were coming home with me. They are 31" leg but the material just gathers at the bottom of the leg quite nicely so it isn't a complete disaster. They're a sort of shiny pleather material and so flattering. I also managed to get the last size 8 in my store which left me with that smug happy glow only a meant-to-be bargain can!




Have you picked up any bargains recently? Any more Primark leather trouser owners out there?! 


G xxx

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine