Monday, 30 June 2014

#OOTD 3:




White Kimono - H&M (similar)
Blazer - Vintage (similar) 


I absolutely love this Topshop dress- the intricate monochrome pattern, the pom-pom detailing, the versatility.. it's got it all. I originally paired the dress with my bargain cut out boots and my kimono but when the weather took a turn for the worse, I simply threw on my trusty black blazer for a more informal and, more importantly, warm outfit that was still perfect for summer. This dress was only £28 (although I got it for a bargain £5.20 thanks to my student discount and a birthday voucher!) and I can easily see it becoming a wardrobe staple- I went on holiday last week and wore it to the airport, twice while there and on the way home. 

Which is your favourite look? How would you style this dress?  


G

No comments:

Post a Comment