Monday, 1 September 2014

OOTD #7:



Duster Coat - Primark (Similar)

Tshirt - Matalan (Similar)
Jeans - Primark (Similar)
Sandals - George @ ASDA (Similar)


Sometimes, just sometimes I go a little bit crazy and vary from my all black wardrobe. When I spotted this duster coat / kimono in the Primark sale for just £7 I knew I had to have one; my kimono obsession is showing no signs of slowing down and I love it. Although this little patterned gem is a little long for me, it's a nice twist on a the average cardigan. They're so easy to throw on-whether it be as a throw on in the non-exsient summer and especially on those awkward not-quite-warm-but-not-quite-cold days we seem to experience a lot of.
The rest of my outfit is pretty average bar my amazing sandals from the ever wonderful George @ ASDA that I was wearing in my last post as well! Oops. What can I say that- I love these sandals and I wear them too much.

What are your go to transseasonal items? Do you love Kimonos too?



No comments:

Post a Comment