Sunday, 1 March 2015

#12:



Long sleeved top (similar
Midi dress (similar
Floppy hat (ft. here
Belt (similar
Tube necklace (similar



Ah, remember summer? I think I was being a little optimistic when I put on this outfit - even with my layering! I love this New Look top so much it's actually got its own post coming later this week, but in the meantime it's perfect for under dresses to keep me warm. This midi dress was actually a H&M sale bargain from last year but I'll definitely be looking for similar dresses this year - I love the length and the slightly boho feel - especially paired with my Primark hat that has barely left my head since I bought it. Finally, I added my trusty primark belt and tube necklace to the look to keep it fresh. 


I absolutely love this look - it's perfect for between the seasons and so easy to dress up or down. Embracing my inner hippie never felt so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment