Sunday, 29 March 2015

#15:






Ribbed high neck Tshirt (similar)
Barely there sandals (similar)
Statement necklace (similar


Dressed in my favourite colour, I've barely taken this outfit off this week! I bought both the top (which you can also find here) and the jeans from New Look after wanting a pair of ripped knee jeans forever and loved how they look together - a really simple but flattering look and since the tee is a little thicker than normal, perfect for these winter days. Prepare to see a lot more of both these pieces because I love them so much! I've been wearing the outfit with my cut out boots (see them here) but with the weather cheering up a bit, I broke out my love-to-hate sandals. Finally, for a teeny bit of colour, I added this amazing Primark statement necklace I picked up from Selfridges in Birmingham over Valentines weekend. It matches my mint green ICE watch perfectly and goes with everything.  

I absolutely love this outfit - it's quickly become my go to look and suits all occasions.  

Do you love all black outfits? Any statement necklace fans out there? 



G

No comments:

Post a Comment